8.8.14

Review: YSL Touche Eclat Foundation BR10




Hi!
Today I am reviewing the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation 30ml in BR10 which costs £30.50 from Debenhams. 
I had been doing a lot of research into which high end foundation I thought that I would like best before I bought the product, which is probably why my review is so positive!

YSL's Review of the product claims: 

Twenty years after the launch of the iconic Touche clat, Yves Saint Laurent adopts a leading edge technology that transposes the magic of this legendary highlighter into a foundation to achieve the same illuminating result for the entire face. Yves Saint Laurent introduces LE TEINT TOUCHE CLAT. A bold, unique formula to target shadowy areas and define contours. Infused within a weightless fluid, the light of Touche clat foundation targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. Free of opaque powders, its perfecting texture evens the complexion and helps conceal imperfections, while enhancing your skin's natural beauty.

Sounds pretty Impressive! So here is my review...

Colour
I got this in the colour BR10 which is the lightest shade available with a pink undertone. There are 22 shades all together which I think is pretty good.

Coverage
This is a light coverage foundation as I think its main aim is to give light to the face, which it does by covering dark areas really well. I prefer light coverage foundations but if you prefer full coverage you might want to try a sample out before you buy! 

Finish
The Finish is lovely,glowing and silky. It is very light and feels like you have no make up on at all. It has a very natural look and feel. I can imagine that it looks even better with the Touche Eclat Highlighter Pen. In the picture I have applied it very lightly and as you can see it gives a lovely illuminating effect.

Longevity
I have normal skin so I'm not sure how well this would work for oily skin, but the product lasts the majority of the day without powder. I haven't had this product long but there looks to be a lot of the product in the bottle too so I think at £30 is it good value for money.

Packaging
I think the packaging is SO pretty and It has a pump! Yay! The sample on my hand is the amount that the pump dispenses. (Sorry about the black lines on my hand I have been testing out eyeliners lol)


  • I also got 1500 bonus points on my beauty card at Debenhams (which equates to £15 off) to spend next month as if you spend over £50 at YSL at the moment they are doing a special bonus points give away!


  • Overall I would defiantly recommend this to a friend


I hope this review was helpful. If you have any more questions about this product you can ask me in the comments below!

xx

4 comments:

  1. ooh i really want to try this out! It would mean the world if you'd check out and follow my beauty and fashion blog:

    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite foundation! Love it!!

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try this foundation so bad. I nominated you for a blog award- you can see it here :) http://www.alittlelucy.com/2014/08/tea-and-chat.html

    A Little Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing! I will definitely try and get my hands on this!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3