9.8.14

L'oreal Paris True Match Le Blush 125 Review




Hi!
This compact blush cost £7.69 from Boots. It comes with a small mirror and brush. I prefer to use a bigger blush brush (as pictured) as I think they are much easier to use than the smaller ones.

I got it in the colour 125 Nude Pink which is a really lovely subtle nude pink colour, but it isn't very pigmented (which is fine for pale skin!) It has a slight shimmer too..
 I'd say It lasts a few hours before it needs to be re applied.

Overall I really like this blusher as I think the colour suits me as I don't like blushes to be too bright!
Feel free to leave a comment below!
 What is your favourite blusher?
xx

12 comments:

  1. great post Emily-Jane :) I don't like bright blushes either :) This looks like a really good dupe for MAC pink cult!

    just letting you know, I tagged you to do the Summer Lovin' Tag, you don't have to do it but I'd love to read it if you do :) it's on my blog if you need the questions!x

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty shade! I've never tried L'oreal blushes before, but I really like the packaging xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely shade, especially for everyday wear :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, Thanks for sharing! :)
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally don't wear blush because I have a lot of redness in my cheeks naturally so I tend to want to hide that, but great post!
    I also have beauty blog if you want to check it out and follow via gfc xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color! Can't wait to see it on you ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that colour, it's so pretty! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blusher looks lovely, I've never tried L'oreal ones before! I quite like the ones from Topshop :)

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk : Student Box Swap

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a pale skinned lady myself this seems like something I should definitely try - thanks for sharing hun! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like a lovely blush, I might have to try it out :) I recently started a Beauty and Fashion Blog and it would mean the world if you'd check it out and follow:

    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty colour! I'm still on the look out for a perfect blusher but I'm a big fan of the MAC ones.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3