3.9.14

Sixth Form Accessories Haul


 Here are a few things I picked up recently for sixth form. 
The first picture is some block heel Chelsea boots from River Island which were £38 and I absolute love them, 
and the second a Bag from River Island which was £25. 
Next I got a pack of 5 rings by Freedom at Topshop for £2.50 in the sale, which were reduced from £8.50!
I also got 3 folders from WHSmith for a fiver and a Barry M Nail Paint for £3 in River Island, in Berry Cosmo which I think is a great colour for autumn. :)
xx

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that bag! i get so excited about 'back to school' shopping that i always buy the first thing i like instead of shopping around!

    Snow x
    www.snowsaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag, when I was at school buying my bag was literally the most exciting thing haha

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally get those boots and that bag! Great picks! And wow those are the chicest binders I have ever seen (in an effortless way)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've picked some really nice things! i feel like going on a mad shopping spree now, lol! good luck with sixth form x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3