4.9.14

The ankle boot of the season: Chelsea Boots


1 - River Island black block heeled Chelsea Boots £38
2- Office bramble Chelsea Boots £68
3- Office Vagabond Grace heeled Chelsea Boots £80
4 - Topshop Advent Chelsea Boots £55
5 - Zara  flat elastic Chelsea Boots £49.99
6 - Topshop Poppi Brogue Chelsea boots £110

As autumn is approaching we are all searching for the perfect ankle boots. 
This autumn, Chelsea boots are everywhere so here are a few ideas if you are searching for the perfect pair!

xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Chelsea Boots! I really number 3, the colour is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know these types of boots were called Chelsea! And now I want some ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love number 3, they are such a gorgeous colour!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and appreciate each one - Thank you! <3